The Build | Blueprint for Health / Sunday January 20
Doors 12pm - 2:30pm[ Event Facebook Page ]
Your favourite workouts. An iconic space. A great cause.
The Build has been curated as a total workout for mind, body and soul, an opportunity to come together as industry professionals in support of Mind the Bar, who are improving access to mental health support for the hospitality community.
• Myodetox Physiotherapy will open with a Mobility Lab stretch warm up (and stick around throughout The Build to offer 20-minute Experience Sessions, designed to balance the body and reduce pain through manual therapy and movement).
• Yard Athletics will take us through a full-body conditioning session consisting of body weight and partner-resisted exercises.
• All City Athletics will continue the build with a HIIT-style session focusing on boxing fundamentals and padwork (no contact!).
• Ride Cycle Club will lead us through a beat-driven workout designed to reboot and strengthen both your mind and body. RIDE combines an intense cardiovascular sweat, micro bike movements and full body toning reinforced by the authority of music.
• Kate Horsman will take us home with all those feel good feelings we’ve worked hard to Build. This mindful meditation will wrap up the day’s journey in a meaningful way with a dive into the secret spot of wellness, meditation and presence.
Join us as we move, box, ride and get centered together in the unique atmosphere, lights and sounds of Celebrities Nightclub. Space is limited and we expect to sell out, so don’t hesitate, book your space today!
ALL proceeds will benefit Mind the Bar’s education, accreditation and counselling services.